. . . as my friend Sheryl Crow likes to say. So I got a big haircut and it has, as a matter of fact, done me good. I feel like a new woman.
Before:

And after:
Here are my four 10-inch pontytails (mailed off to Locks of Love) -- and also Simone's foot.
This was my third donation to Locks of Love, which means that I've now grown and cut off nearly 3 feet of hair (donations have been 10-12 inches each). Weird, huh? That's a lot of hair.
5 comments:
Melissa,
I'm looking for where to get my hair cut in Logan to donate it to Locks of Love. I googled Locks of Love and Logan, and I found your blog. I used to be in your IWA chapter at USU (the Sariah chapter with Geneil Smart). Do you have any ideas for me? Please let me know! coralreefchoir@gmail.com
~Coral Horlacher Johnson
I love the new haircut, it looks good on you. It is always nice to get a haircut. I know it makes me feel a ton lighter after a haircut.
Your hair looks really great! It's cute! & That awesome on the all the donations! You go!
Amber (Larsen) Gallman
One of those neighbors on the block! ;)
Melissa,
I am a little confused. You mailed your hair and Simone's foot to locks of love? Wouldn't that contaminate the entire sample or do they work in cat prosthetics too?
You have such beautiful hair, Melissa; someone will be very blessed to have that part of you to brighten up their life. (Simone's foot will just add to their blessings.) Your haircut looks wonderful, too! Love, Sheri
Post a Comment