Yes, I'm a real librarian with a master's degree in Library and Information Science! The commencement ceremony was today and it was a beautiful, sunny day. Very exciting!

Michael has been the most supportive spouse through this whole degree program. He's simply the best!


I started the MS program with these three lovely ladies two years ago and we worked together for those two years at the Central Reference Desk. They're the best coworkers a person could ask for and I will truly miss them.
(Regalia was optional -- I didn't wear a cap and gown, but I really did graduate!)
So, I got the degree. I'll post about the J-O-B after I accept it tomorrow morning!
4 comments:
Congratulations!!!
And you look fantastic--How nice that the cap & gown were optional.
Can't wait to hear about the job!
~Rachel
Wooo hooo! ConGRADUATIONs!
Congrats!!! That is a great achievement! I am excited to hear about the upcoming adventures ahead with a new job!
Oh my goodness, you are just the cutest little librarian EVER!! I love it! Congrats on your graduation and the stellar new job. I am so happy for you :) Love and hugs!!!
Post a Comment