Friday, December 17, 2010

Holidays!

Happy holidays! I thought I'd give you an update on our holiday season so far. First, Thanksgiving in St. George: we had a great time hanging out with the Broughs (Mike's mom's family) and enjoying the warm, sunny St. George weather. We also did a little Black Friday shopping -- a first for me! Here are some fun family photos from St. George:
A bunch of Mike's cousins -- cute, huh?
Cousins, again
And some of the "grown-ups."
(We stayed with Kim & Brian, on the left. They were awesome hosts!)

And here we are, getting ready to enjoy the meal.

We're enjoying the Christmas season in Laramie so far, too. The courthouse downtown has a charming light show. The lights on and around the building are synced to Christmas music playing on a radio station. It's magical!

When you use one pound of butter in one weekend, you know it must be Christmas. Last weekend I prepared plates of goodies to take to a few friends and neighbors.
Pumpkin cookies, lime sugar cookies, and pecan fudge. Yum!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking at that photo, I really envy your friends and neighbors who received one of those goodie plates!
~Rachel